Bonjour tout le monde!
Here is a little make up I was wearing today, it's the classic bronze eye that's so easy to wear with any lip colour and this burgundy lip stain that I love from Revlon. I'm sorry that my Friday tutorials have gone out the window a little, I think I'll post a tutorial when I'm feeling inspired or trying something new. But there definitely will be more!
This make up is very easy, I used only one eyeshadow brush to apply three colours from the Kiko palette below and applied the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes just to my upper lashes. Im really enjoying just upper lash mascara lately, you don't have to worry about it dropping under the eye during the day and the effect is still opens the eyes. Then a little bit of L'oreal Le Blush, I use this colour just under my cheekbones for definition and a little dab of highlight onto the tops of me cheekbones. Then a little bit of the Revlon lip stain and it's complete!
Products used for this look:
- Kiko Colour Seduction eyeshadow palette in 01 Sumptuous Mocha
- L'oreal Le Blush in rose nude/nude pink
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in number 52
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Sephora eyebrow pencil in blond
- Make Up Forever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in beige
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara in Black
- Sephora foundation Brush
- Galerie La Fayette eyeshadow brush
- Bourjois Powder brush
What's your make up look today? Do you like a burgundy lip? Please leave your comments below, I really love to read them :)