The Liebster Award is a lovely way of creating a community for new bloggers and those with less than 200 followers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Bloggers get to share facts about themselves, and also promote other blogs that they enjoy reading. It is an excellent way to find new blogs and make new friends!
- The nominee must link back to the blogger who nominated them.
- The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves, and then answer the 11 questions provided for them by the person who nominated them.
- The nominee must then nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, who they think deserve the recognition, and pose 11 new questions for them to answer.
- They must then tell the bloggers who they have nominated about the award.
11 Facts About Me:
- I can't fall asleep without rubbing my feet together for ages, it's the only thing that will relax me to sleep, does anyone else do this??
- My dream is to work with animals, rescuing animals, owning my own dog salon but mostly to be a veterinarian assistant.
- I never finish my cup of tea, I really don't like drinking the cold bit at the end
- I have a dimple on my left cheek
- I used to paint my dogs nails when I was little and push her around in a pram, poor Pepsi
- I'm a really bad decision maker
- I prefer a couple of drinks on a night in or a movie than a crazy night out any day
- My favourite herb is Coriander, I go crazy for that stuff!
- I like to do a spot of crochet in my spare time
- I'm a really affectionate person, I love hugs but I'm sometimes too shy to initiate them
- I can never leave my nails unpolished
My Questions from Carrie :)
1.Where is your favourite place to be?
In my bed with fresh covers on, after a bath in my comfy pj's, awww bliss!
2. If you had to wear the same outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Jeans and cosy jumper and the necklace my mam got me for my 21st birthday
3. Which item in your make up bag can you not live without?
Aww this is hard! If I really had to chose it would be mascara, because my eyes look like two piss holes in the snow without it! haha
4. Favourite movie?
I don't really have a lot of favourite things because I don't like to limit myself to just one (really I just can't decide) but a film that I could watch over and over again is The Devil Wears Prada, I'm not sure why I love that so much, but I love Meril Streep in anything she's a brilliant actress.
5. What did you want to be when you grow up, when you were little?
I really can't remember what I wanted to be, probably a princess!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It's hard to but I'll say two places that come to mind, I would love to experience living in a place like New York but then on the other hand I'd love my own little pet farm in the country side with a vine yard and a beautiful old house in France.
7. Favourite place to shop?
ZARA! I am obsessed with that place, chic for cheap is what I say!
8. Mac or PC?
9. What is your favourite blog to read?
I love a lot of blogs at the moment so this is really hard to chose, so I'll do the blogs I'm looking at the most right now ^.^ I've cheated so much in these questions, I really am a bad decision maker! http://shakeshakee.blogspot.fr/ http://jellybonesblog.blogspot.fr/ and http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/
10. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
My mam, I admire her so much
11. If you could be anyone in the history of the world for a day, who would you be?
I would love to be one of my ancestors to see where I came from and how life was back in those days.
And the nominees are......*drum roll*...
- Restoration Beauty
- Brighton Girl
- Beauty & Bows
- Just some thoughts
- RYU DILONG
- Beauty Fulfilled
- A little beauty luxury
- The Gravity and She
- Kat's Contemplations
- Miss and Miss
- Little Mrs Bow
And my questions to you lovely ladies are:
- What is a nickname that your friends or family call you and why?
- Why did you start your blog? and what do you enjoy most from it?
- What is one of your skills/talents that you're proud of?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What is your favourite make-up brand and product from this brand?
- What was the best holiday you've been on?
- Whats your favourite website to browse?
- Can you speak another language, if not what would you like to speak?
- What was the last thing you purchased?
- Whats the most embarrassing thing thats happened to you?
- What would be your perfect day?
Can't wait to read all you responses! xxxx